Thursday, August 9, 2007

Up and Going!!!!



Hello to All!!

I have had so many people on my case about putting a blog together, so here it is!! Now I just have to keep it updated!! :)

Here is a quick update on our little family. As many of you know, we have recently moved from Los Angeles California to Edmond Oklahoma. Dustin got into Orthopedic Residency here at OU. He is in his internship year and is doing general surgery for this year, and starting next year he will strictly do orthopedics. He is enjoying what he is doing, but we all HATE the hours. Dustin is hardly ever home.

Other than Dustin not being around very much, we have loved it here in Oklahoma thus far. The people here are extremely nice! All the of the resident wives have been so kind to me and the kids. It has been an easier adjustment then I thought that it would be.

Dyson, Kendrie and myself are keeping ourselves busy. Everyday, we try to go and do fun things together. We found a singing class at the Library twice a month that Dyson loves to go to, play group with the ward every Wed., Resident wives play group every other Friday, and free movies at the movie theater on Tues, Wed. and Thurs. When we have time, we try to fit in a swim here and there at our neighborhood pool.

Dyson is now 2 1/2 and still has all the energy anybody could ever wish for. He goes all the time. He loves to play any type of sport! Baseball is by far his favorite right now. If you ask him who is favorite baseball team is, he will tell you "LA Dodgers". If we ask him who his favorite player is he says "Jeff Kent and Russell Martin".

Besides playing ball, Dyson loves to be at the park, doing puzzles, reading books and playing with his sister Kendrie.

Kendrie is now 4 months old. She is the sweetest and the easiest baby. She just goes and does whatever. She loves her older brother, and loves to giggle at him. She is starting to move around a lot. She scoots sround when she is laying on her back, and rolls back and forth. She is so much fun!!

After the long fun days, the kids are asleep, and Dustin is still at work, I have found a new hobby that I am going crazy about!! I have started making headbands, bows, bow holders, bow boards, and bracelets for babies. I am having so much fun. Dustin laughs every time he comes home from work, I have to show him the new "thing" that I made the night before.

Fun times in the Oklahoma Judd household. I will try to keep this updated. Hope you all enjoy this as much as I have putting this together.

Love always!!

No comments: