Thursday, November 8, 2007

Spring Training!!

As we have said before, Dyson LOVES to play baseball. He is so excited that he has a sister now, so he can play catch with her. He is already training, teaching and practicing with her so she is as good of a ball player as he is. He explains to her how she needs to hold the ball, mitt and bat.
"Are we ready to play?"
"Lets play some ball!!!"

Dyson thinks that his sister needs to wear his dodger hat as much as he does.


Dyson positions Kendrie with the hat on her head and places his mitt on her hand and right as I took the picture, Dyson threw the ball and it landed right into the mitt. Dyson was so "proud of my princess mom! She caught the ball!"


"Put me in coach, I'm ready to play"

"Tell me what and where, I am ready!"

Kendrie is not sure she is liking this anymore. "Am I okay mom?"

No comments: